INTERVIEW W/ CHARACTER DESIGN BLOG

A short time ago I did and interview on the popular blog/site "Character Design". I was very honored Randall Sly asked me to be apart of it.

Here's the link to the interview:

http://sanford-greene-interview.blogspot.com/

The gallery from my interview has images you may have seen before, but I also have some new designs there as well. Let me know what you think of the interview!

Ohh yeah! Special thanks for all those who came by and bought my book, prints and said hello at the Baltimore Comic Con! The show was a blast!



2 comments:

Joshua James said...

Hey Sanford,

Listening to your interview on Sidebar and came to check out your work again. We spoke a bit over the years at the San Diego Con.. just wanted to say Great stuff!

Reggie said...

holy crap thats awesome! nice posing