Post San Diego 2012 - Project Updates/ Announcements!

Well.... after over a week of tryin' to catch up, I'm finally able to get my feet under me....somewhat. San Diego Comic Con was INSANE to say the least and like I mentioned pre comic con, I had a ton of news about new projects I'm doing.


One of the coolest things is the announcement of my new " Rotten Apple " mini-series at Dark Horse Comics. It was initially apart of the DHP anthology and gained enough popularity to get it's own thing! So I'm excited about that.

Before that launches, there will be a collection of the first 4 short stories from Dark Horse Presents issues 2-5. That launches in August I think. So for those folks who missed it the first round can now get the short stories in a one shot issue! I'm also starting to work on another 6 part Rotten Apple story for DHP droppin' later in the year! So by this time next year I will have the collection from DHP 2-5, a collection of a new 6 part story and the 4 issue mini. That should make or a PHAT hard cover!

I also got a chance to talk about my " 1000 " GN on MTV.com!

See the MTV interview HERE!


I haven't been talkin' about about it much because I want to make sure I have a ton of content to promote the project. I can't say much at the moment, but I had a meeting with one of the creative directors for MTV and they want to do some veeeery cool for promotion of the GN. So let's just say things can get very serious if we can pull this off!!! Anyway by the end of the year you will hopefully see what I'm talking about ;-)

I want to quickly highlight my Marvel video game project. The game is called MARVEL HEROES ONLINE. We did a signing at the Marvel booth and that was tremendous! I'll post more on that in the upcoming weeks.

Visit the video game's official website:  www.marvelheroes.com
 
FINALLY, I did a signing for Upper Deck for a REALLY awesome project called Marvel Premier! It's a new premium card set done entirely by me. The cards are depicting the greatest battles in Marvel history! It was a blast doing the project and it launches in November I think. OH YEAH!!! The cards will all be in 3D!!!! So you can only imagine!!! I post images as Marvel and Upper Deck make announcements about what characters will appear on the cards….

WHEW!!! More to come!


Gazillion and Marvel artistic types after their signing! From left to right - Gazillion Art Director Josh Book, artist Sanford Greene, artist Nino Navarra, producer Matt Group and artist Ron Lim, with Josh Book and Nino Navarra at San Diego Convention Center. See Original Facebook Post HERE!


Upper Deck Entertainment booth at San Diego Comic Con 2012!
See Original Facebook Post HERE!

No comments: