Thank You Boston! And a FCBD Reminder!

Hello all!

I would like to let you know that Boston Comic Con was a BLAST! Did tons of sketches and met a ton of new people. It was pretty awesome! Special thanks goes out to Bob and Mike of Comic Art House for the hospitality and makin' a brotha feel welcome! :)

I also want to give a shout out to the guys at Double Midnight Comics for allowing me to sign at their store the day before the con. Met a lot new faces there as well! They are a cool bunch of guys and I would LOVE to visit again. This time, I'll drag Ed McGuinness out of his house to come with me. I can't believe he lives not to far from them and never visits!

Anyway, the show was a blast, had a good time seeing awesome work and hanging with some of the industry's best. Folks like Sean "Cheeks" Galloway, Dexter Vines, Mark Morals, Ryan Ottley, Darwyn Cooke, Tony Harris, Greg Capullo, Adam Hughes, Dave Johnson, and comics legend Neal Adams! He actually needed me to help him find his way into the show! ...Funny... :)

Once again, it was a blast and I will be back next year! Despite all the Red Sox and Celtic gear plastered ALL over the place! ( GO HEAT ) ;-)



This weekend, I'll be at Heroes Aren't Hard to Find, in Charlotte, for FCBD. Those dudes know how to do a FCBD! Tons of artists and of course tons of comics! Artists like Cully Hamner, Jason Latour, Chris Brunner, and the "Kung-Fu Masta" himself ... Mr. Brian Stelfreeze! Along with tons of other awesome artists!

The show starts at 1pm, and the artists will be outside of the store, under a tent doing free sketches until 5pm. Or in Brian's case, until he can't see the paper anymore because it's too dark outside! lol....



I will also, like every year, be taking donations for my charity Hope Worldwide and mission work in Africa. So please come out and support by donating a little something (or a lot ) for a cool sketch!

Whew!!! Well I've said enough for now. More cool news to come!

No comments: