SAN DIEGO 2011 Schedule!



Well, it's that time of year again... San Diego Comic Con!!! And I am more unprepared than ever!!! But that's ok, because I have good reasons :-) So, let me fill you in on where I will be, and the events I will be involved in during the con.

First off, I will be in Artist Alley FF 21, and will be selling originals and doing some commissions for $150 black and white single character.

Also, I will be signing copies of my newest project for Dark Horse Presents entitled "Rotten Apple".

In addition, I will be debuting two new prints based on my creator owned properties "Rotten Apple" and "1000".

Plus ... I will have some cool announcements and give-aways!!! (AKA FREE STUFF!!!)


Now here's the rest of my con schedule:

Wednesday:
Preview Night
Artist Alley F21
6-9pm

Thursday:
DC Direct panel
1-2pm
Room 5

Friday:
Dark Horse Presents panel
2-3pm
Room 7AB

Archaia Entertainment signing
3:15-4:30pm
Booth #2635

Saturday:
Dark Horse signing
2-3pm
Booth #2615

Sunday:
UDON Entertainment signing
Megaman Tribute
1:30-3pm
Booth# 5037

No comments: