WONDER GIRL PVC FIGURE!

Greetings to all and let me be the first to say Happy Holidays to everyone! I love this time of year! Starting to get my Christmas wish list ready! Games, Books, Movies and yes TOYS!!! Speaking of which, I have a great gift idea for you diehards out there! I recently designed a Wonder Girl figure for DC Direct's AniComi line. It should debute this month so you better get'em while ya can! I should have a few as well so let me know if you are interested. Plus there's more designs to come in the near future!

Another great stocking stuffer could be the Deadlines VOL3 sketchbook! I recently got the bulk of my book order in and I'm ready to sketch away! If you order books before December 18th you will get a quick sketch as a thank you note! Keep in mind this is not a commission, so the sketch will not be the sketch of the $50 variety. If you want a commission please verify when you contact me. So get on this deal and tell a friend to tell a friend. Don't delay!!!

Plus I have some more cool news about a little project I have at Marvel. I'll post that soon as well! Later!

AME-COMI HEROINE SERIES: WONDER GIRL PVC FIGURE
• DESIGNED BY SANFORD GREEN
• SCULPTED BY JONATHAN MATTHEWS

Product Info: http://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=13501









1 comment:

ANX said...

Maaaaaan, I've seen a lot of these DC Direct anime superheroines and some of them are alright, some not so much...this one though. WOW just wow man, this is freaking gorgeous.