Heroes Con - Charlotte, NC - Commissions!

With Heroes Con quickly approaching, I wanted do something a little outside the norm for me and take commissions prior to the con. So if you're interested in a sketch, and you'll be attending the Heroes Con in Charlotte NC, you can pick up the sketch during the show.

One quick note, I am only taking 10-15 of these so let me know soon. You can contact me here, or through my blog to let me know what you would like.

Also, I will have my DEADLINES VOL3 sketchbook available with a special offer. You can get a quick sketch of your favorite character and the book -- all for $30.00!!!

So if you're interested, you can get a full commission along with another sketch inside the sketchbook!!! So drop by artist alley and get in on this great deal!!!

I may even give you a sneak peak of my creator owned comic, as well as a few other things. More on that later!

********************************************************************************

Heroes Con - Charlotte, NC - Commissions!

- 11x14 / pen N ink : $125.00 one character, price varies for more than one character
- Deadline vol 3 : $30.00 sketchbook with sketch inside.


********************************************************************************

Well enough of my shameless plugs! See ya at Heroes!!!!

No comments: