HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!



Let me first off wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year! I know my blog has been a dead zone for the past few months, but I PROMISE you I have good reason!

I have been working on some very tight deadlines getting things together for my MTV project, plus them crazy holidays filled my schedule. I'm also starting some exciting new projects for 2011! I can't go into much detail about these projects, but one thing involves a pretty sweet deal with Dark Horse. I will fill you in as things gets closer.

I also have some up coming stuff for one of the other big comic companies. I can say this, it goes waaay beyond comics! That will be announced more than likely at this years San Diego Comic Con.

That being said, I will be posting my Convention Schedule for 2011 soon! I also want to thank all of those who continue to show support by purchasing my art books, and originals. Last year was tremendous and I have sooo many of you to thank for that. 2011 is already crazy and it looks like it will only become bigger and better as the year moves forward!

Let's GO!!!

4 comments:

arnie said...

your new tag line should be...
I'm Sanford Greene... I Rock

Space Station Orbiter: Cloud 99 said...

Hawt!!!

" Dre" said...

Hey man, congrats on the MTV deal. Somebody is movin' on up!

NikOoo said...

Love this charadesign...enjoy